Another Pen for Western Culture

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Welcome Another Blogger


Guess who started blogging? Several of you know him, but he's using an alias on the worldwide web. (And don't let him throw you off with his description of himself as allegedly "middle-aged.")

I can promise you quality stuff. How do I know? Because unlike most bloggers, this guy was writing and self-publishing fascinating political insights as much as fifteen years ago. Few writers are as precise or as concise as he (the former "newsletter" was on a postcard!).

So he's perfect for the blogosphere.

Visit early and often.

9 Comments:

  • I agree. I enjoyed his posts and
    will keep on reading them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:44 PM, April 27, 2006  

  • Steven, I'm flattered. Thanks for the referral. I was wondering why comments had increased, and now I know.

    By Blogger Mr. Light Bulb, at 7:38 PM, April 27, 2006  

  • Hey, you're welcome. I've waited along time for the revival of IN THE KNOW....

    By the way, a blogger pal is really big on ellipses. It's contagious, I think, although it only hits me on the net.....

    By Blogger S., at 7:44 AM, April 28, 2006  

  • I love ellipses and little dashes.
    It's how I think, unfortunately.

    I'm so glad he's blogging. I know him better after reading the posts yesterday than in all the years I've known him! (And I like him a
    lot!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM, April 28, 2006  

  • I agree. With Mr. L. (sorry to speak of you in third person, should you read this) the spoken word too often is MUM.

    By Blogger S., at 4:10 PM, April 28, 2006  

  • They say "mom's the word, mate" over here.

    well, not really. but mum is for mom here.

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 6:24 PM, April 28, 2006  

  • Mum's still better than Moom.

    By Blogger S., at 3:41 PM, April 30, 2006  

  • There is a lot to be said for
    "conciseness." To write more
    would reveal a lack of that
    talent, though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM, May 06, 2006  

  • Indeed.

    By Blogger S., at 3:13 PM, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home